Care at Longcliffe Care Home
Longcliffe Care Home cares for up to 32 residents and provides for a wide range of care including:
- Residential Care - Person Centered Care - Palliative Care
- Convalescent Care - Day Care - Respite Care -
We have a passenger lift to both floors of the home and a call bell system
and full protected fire alarm system provide safety for our residents.
The home is fully wheelchair friendly with access to our two lounges
We have our own in-house laundry which caters for day-to-day washing requirements
We have a sunny patio garden with seating for our residents to enjoy, and we can supply broadband to each room!
Catering at Longcliffe
We realise the fundamental importance of nutrition and providing a healthy, balanced diet for all of our residents is part of philosophy here at Longcliffe.
- Menus are provided for residents to chose their meals and various diets are catered for.
- Tea and biscuits are served mid-morning and mid-afternoon as well as when required.
- Meals can be provided for visitors if required.
- We also cater for special dietary needs and individual tastes.
PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
TEL: 01509 236 256 / 230 880
Request a brochure
If you would like us to send you a brochure in the post, please click the button below and complete the brochure request form
Arrange a visit
If you would like to arrange a day and time to visit Longcliffe, please click the button below to arrange a time.
If you would like more information about Longcliffe and the service we provide, or if you would like more information about working with us, please click the button below.
Please click images below for more information